RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system?

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? Empty [RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system?

Post by Drodrik 19/09/21, 11:37 pm

Hi, I'm facisnated with this piece of software,

I'm just like to know if there is way to put the doom games, quake and cave history ports within the ports folder, thank you!
Drodrik
Drodrik

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system?

Post by Lorenzolamas 20/09/21, 10:21 am

Hello,

For Cave Story, you just need to put the folder of the Cave Story into \roms\cave story

And you need to hide DoConfig and OrgView into Retrobat:

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? DrzHGzG

and

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? 6dXpjKq

For TyrQuake, just put the .pak into \roms\tyrquake

For PrBoom, just put the .wad into \roms\prboom

All Ports games appears in PORTS menu:

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? Deplj4S

But you can ungroup theses systems (not all) in Game Collection Settings
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Drodrik likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] How do I put prboom, tyrquake, cave history under ports system?

Post by Drodrik 25/09/21, 07:36 am

Hi, yes , for an extrange reason I was not able to see the option "Grouped Systems" under game collection settings, so I reinstalled retrobat now I see the option and everything is grouped in ports! thanks!
Drodrik
Drodrik

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Drodrik 09/07/22, 07:59 am

I forgot to mention that this was due to this:

"I have the same problem again, the option option "Grouped Systems" in not under collection settings, so I discover the reason, I think there is a little bug with the Batgui, because if I change something like a ROM folder path, when I save for an extrange reason in the es_systems.cfg all the entries that contains "<group> /group>" are deleted"

this bug was already fixed

Drodrik
Drodrik

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down