RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0

4 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0 Empty [RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0

Post by Mauroxp 06/05/24, 06:53 pm

Hello, yesterday I updated to this latest version .. but today I realize that almost 70 systems were deleted from the roms folder .. from the emulators folder mame was deleted .. hbmame among others .. retrobat.exe does not work since now it weighs itself 900kb .. emulationstation.exe does not work either .. it is almost 1tb of roms and media lost .. the strangest thing is that according to the explorer the disk is still full.. thx for help
Mauroxp
Mauroxp

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0

Post by tartifless 06/05/24, 06:55 pm

Mauroxp wrote:Hello, yesterday I updated to this latest version .. but today I realize that almost 70 systems were deleted from the roms folder .. from the emulators folder mame was deleted .. hbmame among others .. retrobat.exe does not work since now it weighs itself 900kb .. emulationstation.exe does not work either .. it is almost 1tb of roms and media lost .. the strangest thing is that according to the explorer the disk is still full.. thx for help

Hello, we cannot really help as RetroBat update does not delete any file

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0 Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0

Post by Lorenzolamas 06/05/24, 09:20 pm

It smell like a (shity) custom build... no ?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 06/05/24, 09:27 pm

[RESOLVED] Lost data after update 6.2.0 Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 06/05/24, 10:01 pm

Mauroxp wrote:Hello, yesterday I updated to this latest version .. but today I realize that almost 70 systems were deleted from the roms folder .. from the emulators folder mame was deleted .. hbmame among others .. retrobat.exe does not work since now it weighs itself 900kb .. emulationstation.exe does not work either .. it is almost 1tb of roms and media lost .. the strangest thing is that according to the explorer the disk is still full.. thx for help

What is your disk model ?
Might be one of these fake disk with lower capacity than advertised that erases old data when writing new one.
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mauroxp 08/05/24, 05:22 pm

Hi guys it was the cable of the external hhd .. change for a new one .. pass a chkdsk y solve the problem .. thx for response
Mauroxp
Mauroxp

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down