RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows.

2 posters

Go down

RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows. Empty RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows.

Post by ViperX 06/05/24, 01:59 am

Hello dear friends of this forum dedicated to Retrobat. I want to inform you that when installing Retrobat Version 6.2.0 on my Pendrive it did not start on my Windows 10. It was working very well a week ago, with version 6.0 and stopped working out of nowhere. I even deleted all the files on my Pendrive and reinstalled version 6.1.0 with Windows antivirus disabled, but it still didn't open. In version 6.2.0 it downloaded the two files needed to start Retrobat, but it still doesn't start. I would like to know if anyone else has this problem? I can't show images, because I already deleted everything from my pendrive. I was really enjoying this retrobat, but from what I'm seeing I'm going to have to look for another emulator for my PC other than this one. I'll try to install Batocera. Can someone help me? RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows. 1f630
ViperX
ViperX

https://t.me/+rZv81MS87b44MDMx

Back to top Go down

RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows. Empty Re: RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows.

Post by getupor 06/05/24, 07:18 am

Hello
No changes on the installer from you side.
What are you computer specs ?
What happened if you just start emulationstation ? Do you try to restart in between ?
Have you check on the process if something start ?

RetroBat-v6.2.0-stable-win64-setup It no longer opens on Windows. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down