RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naomi2 - soul surfer "please connect the floor mat"

Go down

naomi2 - soul surfer  "please connect the floor mat"                                       Empty naomi2 - soul surfer "please connect the floor mat"

Post by MartyKong 11/12/22, 01:39 am

Hello Guys, I see many more people have found this great software!

When running Soul Surfer using flycast the message "please connect the floor mat" pops up and stays up while playing this game. In the quick menu / controllers (P1) settings, I have right shoulder button set for: Floor Mat. When pressing and holding this button the message disappears but returns when the button is released. Is there any way to configure this button to be always on (pressed) which would solve this problem? Until then I'm using Demul but thought I would ask. Also, since I've been setting up naomi2 games, when playing Club Kart : european session if you run into the "Setup Steering" error the fix for this is: go into the test mode / game settings / card systems and marking that as disabled. After that pressing the start button after "Reset Steering" comes up will let you pass. Hope this helps someone else Smile
MartyKong
MartyKong

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum