RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All the Theme gamelist image and box cover / poster image not showing

2 posters

Go down

All the Theme gamelist  image and box cover / poster image not showing Empty All the Theme gamelist image and box cover / poster image not showing

Post by draair 24/03/23, 01:52 am

When I switch it from one computer to the other computer. Some of the emulator such as MAMAE, NES, Sharpx68000
keep losting all and part of the image in the theme gamelist view ( have tried to change the gamelist view style from automatic, basic and detailed but all cannot retrieve those image show in the theme.
However, I check the rom - image file for individual emulator and they have the full set of images there.
The problem seem likely just when open up such emulator and it was not being detach those image in the theme (gamelist view)
I knew I can re scrape them but there are too many in the MAMAE so I don't want to do it, and actually all the images are in the rom image file just not showing

any idea what's happening??
thanks
draair
draair

Back to top Go down

All the Theme gamelist  image and box cover / poster image not showing Empty Re: All the Theme gamelist image and box cover / poster image not showing

Post by getupor 24/03/23, 06:50 am

Hello
You should post some exemple of gamelist, screenshot there, that we can understand the matter

All the Theme gamelist  image and box cover / poster image not showing Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down