RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+8
getupor
fede999
tartifless
RustyMG
magnetiktank
ralphraccoon
sanjorja
Lorenzolamas
12 posters

Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Lorenzolamas 02/04/23, 09:16 pm

Hi Guys,

We are not robot ! Say Hello, or Hi when you start a new topic....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1f635

Thank's...

(and choose an avatar, see my signature below...)
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

getupor, tartifless, dltkdfla and campino76 like this post

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by sanjorja 27/05/23, 01:11 pm

Bonjour. Je rejoins le forum. merci pour le bon travail
sanjorja
sanjorja

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by ralphraccoon 05/08/23, 11:42 am

Hi. Just want to say thanks for an amazing app. It literally does everything I’d want a front end to do. You guys have done an awesome job.

It took me a little while to figure out the hot keys for retroarch and how to manage to make all the changes from within retrobat, but once I “got it” I was amazed.

Great job.
ralphraccoon
ralphraccoon

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by magnetiktank 15/08/23, 05:52 pm

bonjour à tous

et non pas (encore)d'avatar.. Sad
magnetiktank
magnetiktank

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMG 21/08/23, 10:49 pm

Hi all, long time user of Recalbox, but now dipping my toe into Retrobat.
I knew my way around Recalbox and am always about on their discord to help out, but may be asking a lot of silly questions here in the next few weeks!

RustyMG
RustyMG
RustyMG

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 21/08/23, 10:53 pm

Hi, and welcome,
If you are a discord user, you should join retrobat discord, it's faster and easier for support.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RustyMG 21/08/23, 11:30 pm

Hi
Ive tried 3 times to join the discord server and every time it takes me to the Batocera group!

WTF?!
Anyone got a direct link please?
RustyMG
RustyMG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 21/08/23, 11:32 pm

Hi,
If you use the Retrobat discord link, there is no reason it take you on Batocera server.
Retrobat and Batocera are diferent project, and different team.

The link is on our Retrobat official website.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fede999 21/10/23, 12:18 pm

Hi, new forum member here.

I've been using Retrobat for a couple of years now, but now I've ran into a couple of problems I can't figure out.
fede999
fede999

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 21/10/23, 12:26 pm

fede999 wrote:Hi, new forum member here.

I've been using Retrobat for a couple of years now, but now I've ran into a couple of problems I can't figure out.

Hello
U can open new post on the forum or try our discord group.
In any case, please describe your problem the best as you can, with details, screenshot and context.
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by fede999 21/10/23, 12:35 pm

getupor wrote:
fede999 wrote:Hi, new forum member here.

Hello
U can open new post on the forum or try our discord group.
In any case, please describe your problem the best as you can, with details, screenshot and context.

Yes, I left a post in the support section
fede999
fede999

Back to top Go down

Post by ceo16 18/11/23, 03:39 pm

Hallo guys
ceo16
ceo16

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 18/11/23, 03:43 pm

Moin @ceo16 Wink

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY GUYS SAY HELLO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Drakhan86 02/02/24, 12:14 am

Hello guys glad to be  part of the project Smile

Can I please be let into the discord? I should be either Lecard Drakhan, Drakhan86 or just Drakhan
Drakhan86
Drakhan86

Back to top Go down

Post by Destruk 23/02/24, 07:01 am

Destruk
Destruk

Back to top Go down

Post by BummBummToto 06/03/24, 09:20 pm

Hey all!

Hello from Austria to the Retrobat-community. I am new to the forum, also a pretty new user of Retrobat so maybe some questions will be posted along the way.

Have a great evening all! Very Happy

BummBummToto
BummBummToto

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum