RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP

2 posters

Go down

Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP Empty Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 09:57 pm

Hi, i would like to say that Retrobat is fantastic. I'm using a xbox controller on pc and would like to change the configurations for only the game KARATE CHAMP, all the other games work just fine, so i don't want to change the inputs for anything else besides this specific game. How can i do it? Which section should i go?

Thank you!
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP Empty Re: Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP

Post by tartifless 16/05/23, 09:58 pm

Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP Empty Re: Changing controllers input for KARATE CHAMP

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 10:04 pm

Thank you, but here is the thing. I would like to use both analog sticks (left and right) to play this game. The original arcade had no buttons, so i'm trying to emulate a similiar experience. I went to the guide you just recomend but when i go to por1 i only see the option for using the left analog stick. Im using retroarch inside this retrobat build to emulate.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 10:28 pm

I changed the mapping just like the guide you just sent me, but the game still has the same mapping as before. I saved and everything. Retroarch shows a mapping loading message everytime i run Karate Champ. However, the inputs remain the same.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 10:39 pm

There are alot of arcade games that use 2 analog sticks, i was wondering if there was a way to chose this double analog option from the retroarch menu. Control mapping saves, loads, but remains the same. Currently the right analog stick is using up for right and down for left. Quite confusing. I have no idea where it is loading this information, since the mapping on retroarch doest show.
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 11:19 pm

https://github.com/libretro/RetroArch/issues/7830 yeah, from my research it looks like is FBNEO and retroarch control mapping issue for games that use dual stick. What a bummer...Anyone know a way around this?
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by nanduszen 16/05/23, 11:27 pm

The weird thing is, after changing the mapping, game only reconizes 2 inputs on the right analog, up and down. It never reconizes left and right. Sad
nanduszen
nanduszen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down