RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu Empty [RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu

Post by Jazzphone 28/05/23, 03:54 pm

Hi and thanks for all the hard work on RetroBat.

I just updated to 5.3.0 and I no longer have controls with Atari Jaguar and BigPEmu.

There is no Autoconfigure controls option for this emulator and when I set the controls manually in BigPEmu, they get overwritten when I launch a Rom within RetroBat (Which is expected).

So i'm guessing this is a new bug.

Thanks!
Jazzphone
Jazzphone

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu

Post by tartifless 28/05/23, 06:10 pm

Hello,

Retrobat does not overwrite controller configuration for BigPemu, so once configured within the emulator, it will retain.

This issue is that you are confuring by launching bigpemu.exe directly, which saves your config files in your userdata folder, and when you run it from Retrobat it uses the -local command line, which make it use the config file located in the emulator folder.

To prevent this you have 2 options: one is to launch the .bat located in the emulator folder named "configurebigpemu", the other one is to run the emulator from the retrobat system wheel.

[RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Jazzphone likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu Empty Re: [RESOLVED] No controls with BigPEmu

Post by Jazzphone 29/05/23, 02:55 pm

This fixed it! Thanks tartifless
Jazzphone
Jazzphone

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down