RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2)

2 posters

Go down

How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2) Empty How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2)

Post by bub 14/07/23, 02:07 pm

Hi!

My hotkey is set to select and to exit NES games I can just go select + start, but I get stuck in Amiga games.

Any tips on how to get that working with Retrobat v5.2?

There was an earlier thread about this issue, but I couldn't find a way to disable "game focus" to see if it helps. Maybe it has moved or been removed? Or maybe I am just looking in the wrong menu?

Last edited by bub on 14/07/23, 02:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add my signature)
bub
bub

Back to top Go down

How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2) Empty Re: How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2)

Post by tartifless 14/07/23, 08:08 pm

Hello,

Amiga is a computer, so "game focus" is enabled by default, this deactivates all hotkeys in Retroarch, you can disable "game focus" in retrobat amig advanced system options if you are not using a keyboard.

How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2) Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2) Empty Re: How to exit Amiga game? (thread v2)

Post by bub 29/07/23, 12:15 pm

Thanks for the answer! It would have been nice if there was a virtual key on the virtual keyboard to exit Amiga (or Atari, and other computers) and get back to Retrobat. I found the setting now, so I can change it to get things working as I prefer.
bub
bub

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down