RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Empty [RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?

Post by oldgamer 03/10/23, 05:14 pm

Please understand you guys need to see this. Mugen is no longer a winmugen ulimited Laughing We now IN 2023 and Mugen 1.0 and Mugen 1.1 is the NEW TREND  so why this is happening Im using one the screen pack for the new mugen 1.0 and mugen 1.1 that came in 2012 SO how do I fix this blown up screen that RetroBat is doing to my mugen silent

this what look like now
[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Untitl15

Last edited by oldgamer on 06/10/23, 09:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
oldgamer
oldgamer

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?

Post by getupor 03/10/23, 05:35 pm

Hello
First, read the rules and learn how to post requests.
If your aim is to be as rude as you can, you will not remain here for long, and no need to wait for an answer

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Empty Re: [RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?

Post by Lorenzolamas 03/10/23, 07:42 pm

Change the dpi option on properties of mugen.exe
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgamer 06/10/23, 09:33 pm

Lorenzolamas wrote:Change the dpi option on properties of mugen.exe
thank you for your help its did the job Very Happy

Last edited by oldgamer on 06/10/23, 09:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
oldgamer
oldgamer

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgamer 06/10/23, 09:38 pm

getupor wrote:Hello
First, read the rules and learn how to post requests.
If your aim is to be as rude as you can, you will not remain here for long, and no need to wait for an answer
Sad what are you talking about I am not being rude... what make you think that omg.... Im asking for help how that being rude ? Sad Im very sorry if I did but please don't take it the wrong way. Crying or Very sad Im just being my self. Im not treating anyone rude or anything Crying or Very sad I guess I can't be my self is that rule of the forum now ? Neutral
oldgamer
oldgamer

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 06/10/23, 09:55 pm

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  2023-110

Being yourself isn't a problem, but you need to stay respectful and polite. That's the rules of our forum.
At least, you have edited your post, so it mean that you understand what i say...

[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by oldgamer 06/10/23, 09:58 pm

getupor wrote:[RESOLVED] RetroBat making Mugen 1.1 Screen BLOWN UP IN SCREEN so How do I fix this ?  2023-110

Being yourself isn't a problem, but you need to stay respectful and polite. That's the rules of our forum.
At least, you have edited your post, so it mean that you understand what i say...
I AM, SO SORRY for that I will respect your rules. but if I said anything to offended anyone I'm truly sorry. Surprised please dont get wrong idea please. just this time i respect your rules here. I will give my word Smile
oldgamer
oldgamer

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down