RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files.

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files. Empty [RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files.

Post by 98pitfall 06/10/23, 11:41 pm

Good Day,

I'm trying to add the Cannonball port to my 5.3 Retrobat. I've followed the instructions here with creating the .game file and extracting the outrun.zip files into the roms\cannonball directory.

https://wiki.retrobat.org/systems-and-emulators/supported-game-systems/others/cannonball

It won't show up as a port option in the game menu. Is there anything else needed to add this to Retrobat?

Thank you
98pitfall
98pitfall

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files.

Post by tartifless 07/10/23, 10:03 am

Hi,
Can you show the content of the roms\cannonball folder ?
And also a screenshot of the retrobat port menu ?
And finally the content of your retrobat\emulationstation\.emulationstation folder ?
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

98pitfall likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Cannonball Port not showing in Retrobat 5.3 after adding required files.

Post by 98pitfall 07/10/23, 03:21 pm

tartifless wrote:Hi,
Can you show the content of the roms\cannonball folder ?
And also a screenshot of the retrobat port menu ?
And finally the content of your retrobat\emulationstation\.emulationstation folder ?

I figured out the issue. For some reason I have es_systems_custom.cfg file which was missing the cannonball info. Not sure how I got to having a custom systems file in my setup but that was the fix to add the cannonball info to that file. Thanks for the .emulationstation reference it got me digging in that folder!
98pitfall
98pitfall

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down