RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA

2 posters

Go down

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA Empty CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA

Post by gr33dster 20/10/23, 02:22 pm

HELLO FRIENDS GOOD FOR US

I'm studying retrobat and I'm loving it. I came across this github post yesterday https://github.com/RetroBat-Official/retrobat-mfa-launcher, and I have the necessary material to open this mfa, one thing I noticed was that when I create the retrobat.exe build it doesn't open either the video or the emulation station, I noticed that the generated file is 14mb while the retrobat default is about 900 kb, what can I be doing wrong?
gr33dster
gr33dster

Back to top Go down

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA Empty Re: CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA

Post by getupor 20/10/23, 02:27 pm

Hello
What are you searching to do exactly? Because maybe it's better if you contribute to the project instead of trying to do something aside ?

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

gr33dster likes this post

Back to top Go down

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA Empty Re: CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA

Post by gr33dster 20/10/23, 02:38 pm

getupor wrote:Hello
What are you searching to do exactly? Because maybe it's better if you contribute to the project instead of trying to do something aside ?

Firstly, I'm studying the retrobat, but I want to add the function for the retrobat to be released only after an arcade coin, I'm doing a project in my games room and I've already set up an arcade machine that I've already configured with the retrobat, and I want it to The retrobat exe, before opening the emulation station, request the insertion of the coin, which the arduino will send the release command to the machine and the emulationstation will open, sorry for my English
gr33dster
gr33dster

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by gr33dster 20/10/23, 02:54 pm

Can help me ?
gr33dster
gr33dster

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 20/10/23, 03:11 pm

Not me, you have to wait développer for that matter.
I think that there was allready a project with coins, by was more to creating the credits add per game...
You should have a look on the forums

CREATE A CUSTOM LAUNCHE WITH RETROBAT.MFA Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down