RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic?

5 posters

Go down

Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? Empty Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic?

Post by KittyKattie 14/12/23, 05:28 am

cat Hi everyone this is Kattie and I was wondering if anyone like give me bit of information. you see Im HUGE fan of Phantasy Star Games. and I have a Private server that I go play online most everyday. Yes its called Phantasy star Universe Clementine. and I was wondering if there a way for me to add on Retrobat ? the Game can be run on the PSUC.exe without the needing of me using there launcher. Only time I need to go the Launcher is for Adjusting the Screen Resolution or Set it up to full screen or windows mode. that only thing is good for. so is its possible to run PSU on RetroBat ?  

pretty please can anyone take the time help me with this information cat
this is the game that I really want to play on my retrobat  cat if possible

Last edited by KittyKattie on 21/02/24, 01:06 am; edited 2 times in total
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? Empty Re: Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic?

Post by getupor 14/12/23, 06:37 am

Hello Kitty, and welcome here

You have to try this method
https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t135-faq-retrobat-wip#905
getupor
getupor
Admin

KittyKattie likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? Empty Re: Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic?

Post by KittyKattie 14/12/23, 03:06 pm

getupor wrote:Hello Kitty, and welcome here

cat is nice to see you again getupor and yes that did the trick, I can play my PSU online with RetroBat now thank you so mush for helping me with the link cheers
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 14/12/23, 07:16 pm

getupor wrote:Hello Kitty, and welcome here

here a quick look how I custom the information and added Video, Images and Marquee and thumb for it  cheers
and work like a charm  cat
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 19/12/23, 05:23 pm

Hi everyone I have a question I both the Gold version PPSSPP Emulator because I want to support them. Can Retro Bat support it ? so I can use the Gold version instead the stander version can the retro bat run the gold version ? cat
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Aynshe 19/12/23, 05:42 pm

KittyKattie wrote:
Hi everyone I have a question I both the Gold version PPSSPP Emulator because I want to support them. Can Retro Bat support it ? so I can use the Gold version instead the stander version can the retro bat run the gold version ? cat

Yop,

if I understood it is only a paid version which does not provide any additional functionality. This would be support for the developer.

https://www.ppsspp.org/docs/faq/#ppsspp-is-awesome-how-do-i-donate-to-the-project
Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 19/12/23, 06:44 pm

Aynshe wrote:
KittyKattie wrote:

Yop,

if I understood it is only a paid version which does not provide any additional functionality. This would be support for the developer.

https://www.ppsspp.org/docs/faq/#ppsspp-is-awesome-how-do-i-donate-to-the-project
no you misunderstood me and I am very so sorry. what I wanted to know if RetroBat can run My Gold version of the PPSSPP that I paid for. and if retro bat can run the gold version ?
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 19/12/23, 06:48 pm

Hello,

Yes it should, if the executable name is the same

Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 19/12/23, 07:05 pm

tartifless wrote:Hello,

ooooh okay and thank you so mush I love you and yes the Name is the same too but with a gold icon. I was not sure if could move it in the ppsspp folder in retro bat. cat
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 19/12/23, 07:20 pm

tartifless wrote:Hello,

after a few figure thing out with the retrobat and my gold version ppsspp its working 100% perfect with the game Ridge Racer 2 HD retextured in full. thank you is working like charm now "kattie is very happy" cheers

KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadVoivod 20/12/23, 08:20 am

I'm using gold and it works just fine Wink
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 20/12/23, 11:30 pm

DeadVoivod wrote:I'm using gold and it works just fine Wink
thank you for letting me too <3 I love you
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 21/02/24, 01:10 am

can anyone kindly share and care to help me with bit of information

What kind of FONTS that "Retrobat" logo is using and if is okay by your permission to share the information with me in private message. so I can start making something very special for RetroBat and for the RetroBat Community Pretty please  Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? 1f495
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by KittyKattie 21/02/24, 02:22 am

KittyKattie wrote:can anyone kindly share and care to help me with bit of information

What kind of FONTS that "Retrobat" logo is using and if is okay by your permission to share the information with me in private message. so I can start making something very special for RetroBat and for the RetroBat Community Pretty please  Kattie need a bit of New information Help Topic? 1f495
cat My good friend Linda just told me where to find the fonts its called SNES Italic.
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum