RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My games don't run. They open and close when I press play.

3 posters

Go down

My games don't run. They open and close when I press play. Empty My games don't run. They open and close when I press play.

Post by aldoferrarineto 20/02/24, 01:38 am

Hello, can anyone help me?

Bios installed
Installed ROMs
Installed emulators
Everything is OK!
Configured controls

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.20 GHz Memory 8,00 GB
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Sistema operacional de 64 bits, processador baseado em x64
aldoferrarineto
aldoferrarineto

Back to top Go down

My games don't run. They open and close when I press play. Empty Re: My games don't run. They open and close when I press play.

Post by KittyKattie 20/02/24, 03:28 am

aldoferrarineto wrote:Hello, can anyone help me?

Bios installed
Installed ROMs
Installed emulators
Everything is OK!
Configured controls

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz   3.20 GHz  Memory 8,00 GB
Windows 10 Pro 22H2 Sistema operacional de 64 bits, processador baseado em x64
Your not being fair over here Razz Can you pretty please tell us what is the Emulator you are trying to run ? and what is the game and rom format you are trying to run it from? you are not giving us enough information about your issue here. We cant figure out your problem if you don't give us enough Details. cat
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

My games don't run. They open and close when I press play. Empty Re: My games don't run. They open and close when I press play.

Post by FiveOver014 23/02/24, 01:59 am

Another avenue is to also look at Youtube for possible setups for Retrobat... there are numerous online videos for each type of game system.

I would suggest start with one game type (NES, SEGA, MAME.. etc) search Youtube and see if any videos come up for setup for that system. Follow the video and see where it leads you.

If you successfully get a system running.. work on the next, do one system at a time.. do not try and do numerous system at once....

In addition, only do a four or five game roms per system until you get that system up and running.. then you can add all the ROMs for that system you have.

If you still have issues, then reach out here with all the things you have tried and what is and is not working..
FiveOver014
FiveOver014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down