RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D

2 posters

Go down

RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D Empty RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D

Post by KittyKattie 25/02/24, 03:53 pm

Hi everyone its me Kattie and I always enjoy Retro bat because not only we get to use it we can test and covers all the demo roms on the retro bat's download content for the frontend but I notice something they never has a Mugen of its own. I was looking around and learn from the Mugen Fighters Guild Community and they were very kind to help me and guide me with my question on how to make a screen pack for the Retro Bat and God bless the Community they  help me make with the tools I needed to make one for RetroBat and I took the time a made a custom Mugen Screen pack from scratch. I called it  "  : Powered by Retro Bat" I asked my friend Linda to help me do the voice over so she did. I'm kind of shy recording my voices. I hope everyone will approve of it and love it. but for now its not done. I need to add the other features that is missing. but once is complete I will add to Github so everyone can start adding character of your own and try the characters is already there. the screen pack is not that big so wont be an issue downloading's it threw github  cat
here a sneak peek of the screen pack in action  I love you
RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D 281GNV3
h
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Lorenzolamas and KittyKattie like this post

Back to top Go down

RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D Empty Re: RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D

Post by DeadVoivod 27/02/24, 09:39 am

Hi Kitty,

this looks very nice. I never bothered too much about MUGEN as I never was into fighting games, but at some point I wanted to set it up just for the sake of having it. Looking forward to your finished project.
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D Empty Re: RETROBAT Need their Own Mugen Screen Pack:D

Post by KittyKattie 28/02/24, 12:33 pm

DeadVoivod wrote:Hi Kitty,

this looks very nice. I never bothered too much about MUGEN as I never was into fighting games, but at some point I wanted to set it up just for the sake of having it. Looking forward to your finished project.
Smile I feel the same way I never good at them. but when I learn that I can find Mugen Characters that is fun to play just for having it. I figure why not retrobat has thier own mugen so when people go to the RetroBat's download content they can download it and experiences for the first time. Wink
KittyKattie
KittyKattie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down