RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem

3 posters

Go down

[SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem Empty [SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem

Post by DODBOY 04/04/24, 11:53 am

Hello, I set up the MAME game in retrobat to use the MAME64 core. There is a problem during use: every time I start the game MAME64.EXE, all settings and languages ​​are restored to the default values ​​​​(I use Chinese and have my own configuration habits. Although it is displayed Calling MAME.INI will force the system to return to the default.) Please tell me how to let RETROBAT directly call MAME.INI of MAME64. Thank you.
DODBOY
DODBOY

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem Empty Re: [SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem

Post by Destruk 04/04/24, 12:14 pm

Hey there. Within Retrobat, go to MENU, GAME SETTINGS, PER SYSTEM ADVANCED CONFIGURATION, MAME, Set the emulator to your MAME64, EMULATION, READ INI FILE set to YES.
Then if any of your roms require different settings or emulator versions, you can set those up individually.
Destruk
Destruk

DODBOY likes this post

Back to top Go down

[SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem Empty Re: [SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem

Post by tartifless 04/04/24, 12:32 pm

Hello,

Please note that retrobat uses the mame.ini file located in retrobat\bios\mame\ini

If you change settings directly in mame, it will write to the mame.ini file located in the emulator folder, which is not used by Retrobat.

[SOLVED] Retrobat calls MAME64 core problem Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

DODBOY likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DODBOY 04/04/24, 08:14 pm

Thank you very much. The problem has been solved perfectly.
DODBOY
DODBOY

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down