RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch -

3 posters

Go down

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch - Empty HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch -

Post by derhundi 11/09/22, 01:07 pm

Hello dear community,

today i wanted to play dreamcast with hd textures. I have got a big collection and can use it with retroarch. But when i use retroarch in retrobat the hd textues don´t appear. I change in the retroarch menu ´load custom textures´ but nothing happened. When i go into to the folder of retrobat and then to emulators and then to retroarch, to open it separately and i open this version, it is also impossible to load custom textures! But when I open retroarch on a different place on my desktop without retrobat and not in a retrobat folder everything is ok. I have got different versions of retroarch and every version runs well. I put the hd textures into the retroarch system/dc/textures folder and everytime i can play with hd textures. Only when i start to play retroarch in retrobat or retroarch in the emulatorfolder of retrobat it is impossible to load the hd textures. I also tried the new version of retrobat 5.0 beta but here is the same mistake. Do you know why I can´t load custom textures from dreamcast? I put the same hd textures in the same folder like the standalone version of retroarch. I use the flycast core!

I hope you can help me, please Smile
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch - Empty Re: HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch -

Post by Kayl 11/09/22, 01:40 pm

Hello,

Almost all of the emulators options must be choosen directly from the interface. Your textures packs have to be copied in bios\dc\textures folder. Then go in "Advanced system options" in the menu, Visual rendering > Custom textures.

Just as simple as this !

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch - Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

getupor and derhundi like this post

Back to top Go down

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch - Empty Re: HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch -

Post by derhundi 11/09/22, 02:23 pm

Thank you very much! Now it works perfect cheers I put everything in the bios\dc\textures folder. That was my mistake that i didn´t do it. Embarassed
But I can´t  see in retrobat the Visual rendering > Custom textures menu. I go into the ´per system advanced configuration´ then to ´dreamcast´ and there are lots of options game ratio, video driver widescreen hack and more but there is no ´Visual rendering > Custom textures´. I activate the custom textures in the intern retroarch menu ´emulation-hacks´ and then ´load  custom textures´. But the most important thing is that the textures are now loading, thank you cheers
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayl 11/09/22, 02:44 pm

If you're using V5 you should take a look again. You didn't see the option but it exists...

HD textures - They don´t appear in retrobat with the dreamcast emulator (flycast) from retroarch - Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

derhundi likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by derhundi 11/09/22, 02:55 pm

Yes, you are right -it´s philosophy Cool Now I see it in the beta of Version 5, thanks Smile
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

Post by GatorCountry 13/09/22, 02:19 am

Just like to say, y'all are really fast to reply and helpful. It's pretty cool. Big respects.
GatorCountry
GatorCountry

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down