RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch

2 posters

Go down

Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch Empty Editing retroarch.cfg in folder RetroBatemulatorsretroarch

Post by Kigama 19/02/24, 10:30 am

Dear all,

I would like to change the retroarch.cfg file in the \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch folder. In particular, I would like to set input_enable_hotkey_btn = "4" to input_enable_hotkey_btn = "nul". I open the file with notepad edit it and save it. As soon as I use RetroBat, the value is set to input_enable_hotkey_btn = "4" again. I'm going crazy. How can I solve this problem?

Ty in advance!

Kig
Kigama
Kigama

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiX5kqu1BfpmlWJ_XZ9WBA

Back to top Go down

Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch Empty Re: Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch

Post by tartifless 19/02/24, 11:18 am

Hello,

You cannot do this, Retrobat is setting this value as it harmonizes hotkey for everyone.

Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch Empty Re: Editing retroarch.cfg in folder \RetroBat\emulators\retroarch

Post by Kigama 19/02/24, 05:08 pm

tartifless wrote:Hello,

You cannot do this, Retrobat is setting this value as it harmonizes hotkey for everyone.

that's a great pity
Kigama
Kigama

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwiX5kqu1BfpmlWJ_XZ9WBA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down