RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning?

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Empty [RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning?

Post by derhundi 11/09/22, 07:09 pm

Hello dear community,

once i used to play batocera there it was possible that when i started a game that the name of the title didn´t appear. In retrobat always when i start a game -mame, teknoparrot or supermodel for example- there appears the title. I know there is the option ´developer´ and ´hide when running a game´but then retrobat is closing for a second, returns to desktop and then the game starts, that doesn´t look so good. I want that it starts normal but without the title.
I hope you can help me Very Happy  maybe i forget how it works because in batocera my games are starting without title.
[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Img_5510
[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Img_5511
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning?

Post by Kayl 11/09/22, 07:24 pm

Hello,

RetroBat is not Batocera and even not a windows port of it, but we share the same EmulationStation interface. What you ask depends on the theme. Don't know what theme you use on Batocera, but it's not possible with the default theme shipped with the setup.

[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

derhundi likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Title - Is it possible that the games title isn´t shown at the beginning?

Post by derhundi 11/09/22, 07:58 pm

Oh, good to know, thank you! Smile I use the default theme ´ES-Theme-Carbon´. The default theme carbon looks so great with the original consoles at the background. It´s my absolute favorite! cheers
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down