RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension?

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? Empty [RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension?

Post by lucaskun 12/10/22, 08:32 pm

Hi Guys,

I'm burning my brain trying to find a way to add Xbox 360 GoD mini games (Game on demand / downloadable) to the list. Those games are single files, downloaded from the Xbox live to the HD. They aren't available to buy as hard copies or ISO.

It seems the system won't allow to add games without an extension, even if you edit it in the game list file manually.

I tried to add shortcuts but no luck. If I add an ISO extension then it appears in the list, but the emulator won't load it. Is there any special code to make it recognize the game?

Any other thoughts?

The game I'm trying to is "Shadow Assault Tenchu".

Tia!
lucaskun
lucaskun

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension?

Post by getupor 12/10/22, 08:39 pm

Hello and welcome.

No need to get headache. Just read the FAQ [RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? 1f60b

https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t135-faq-retrobat-wip#2731

[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

lucaskun likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? Empty Re: [RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension?

Post by lucaskun 12/10/22, 08:47 pm

getupor wrote:Hello and welcome.

No need to get headache. Just read the FAQ  [RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? 1f60b

https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t135-faq-retrobat-wip#2731

OMG!

it[RESOLVED] How to add / display games files that has no extension? 200.gif?cid=04821c519p08lt4gcv1a9lcmkbl4pv3nkcx0qip3zjbawyxu&rid=200

I didn't know those games were called "XBLA" and I search for GoD.

OBRIGADO!
lucaskun
lucaskun

Lorenzolamas and getupor like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum