RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost function since Beta version

2 posters

Go down

Lost function since Beta version Empty Lost function since Beta version

Post by Otaku_fanatic 13/07/20, 06:12 pm

Good afternoon.:

I would like to comment on some details that I have observed in this new version:

In the Beta version you could scrap the game manuals and display them on screen, but in the new stable version these options have disappeared!

On the other hand when you add a game to favorite you are placed at the top of the list, I don't know if it is possible that it is still in its position in the list so that it is still alphabetically ordered, otherwise I think that option should be implemented.

Another interesting option to implement would be to be able to scrap both 2D and 3D boxes at once and not have to choose between one or the other or add this as an option since if you later install a theme or a visualization option for a platform that requires 3D box they would already be available without having to scrape the whole list of games for that platform again.

Best regards.
Otaku_fanatic
Otaku_fanatic

Back to top Go down

Lost function since Beta version Empty Re: Lost function since Beta version

Post by Kayl 15/07/20, 07:19 pm

Hello,

The features you speak about are still in testing and are not available yet for the stable version.

Thank for your suggestions, but as we use the Batocera build of EmulationStation, I think it's better to make your suggestions directly to the Batocera Team, on their discord for example.

Lost function since Beta version Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

Back to top Go down

Lost function since Beta version Empty Thank you Kayl

Post by Otaku_fanatic 15/07/20, 08:07 pm

Kayl wrote:Hello,

The features you speak about are still in testing and are not available yet for the stable version.

Thank for your suggestions, but as we use the Batocera build of EmulationStation, I think it's better to make your suggestions directly to the Batocera Team, on their discord for example.

Thank you very much for your quick answer, I'm looking forward to the option of manuals in the stable version, I think it's very interesting to be able to see on screen the manual of the game in question.

Also thank you in passing for the creation of retrobat, thanks to that and to my control of the X-Box One you have turned my old pc into my old consoles.

Best regards.
Otaku_fanatic
Otaku_fanatic

Kayl likes this post

Back to top Go down

Lost function since Beta version Empty Re: Lost function since Beta version

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down