RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch

2 posters

Go down

Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch Empty Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch

Post by Dreg 17/03/23, 04:48 pm

Hi,

So I'm having an odd issue with Vpinball tables.

When I first boot Retrobat and select a Vpinball table (any table) I have no issues at all, graphics and sounds all ok. If I exit the table back to the Retrobat Vpinball menu and select another table (or even select the one I've just been playing again) the graphics flicker and the sound stutters so the table is unplayable. The ball motion is fine, just the ball itself flickers as do the flippers, score display and lights etc.

Reloading Retrobat doesn't help, the only way to make the tables playable is to reboot the PC, but then the issue repeats, I can only play one table before the stuttering starts again on the second one.

My PC is fairly powerful and has no issues with the more demanding emulators, just this issue with VPinball. I'm not sure if it's just a setting that needs a tweak somewhere?

Any ideas?

Thanks,
D
Dreg
Dreg

Back to top Go down

Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch Empty Re: Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch

Post by Lorenzolamas 17/03/23, 06:11 pm

Hi,

Do you have the same problem when you launch Vpinball directly from \emulators\vpinball?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch Empty Re: Vpinball stutter - but not on first launch

Post by Dreg 17/03/23, 07:53 pm

Hi,

No, if I always launch from\emulators\vpinball it is fine no matter how many tables I load.

If I then play on Retrobat and then go back to just launching from \emulators\vpinball the problem appears again.

Weird...

Thanks,
D
Dreg
Dreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down