RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up

2 posters

Go down

Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up Empty Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up

Post by RogelioGomez 04/05/23, 08:50 pm

Hello all, hope all is well. I have a question regarding my virtualman/retrobat build. For some odd reason, this black bar pops up right before the game starts up. I know its not a big deal, but it is annoying to me since it never popped up before unitl now just randomly. Does anyone know how to take this off? It never used to show up at all although it goes away within a few seconds. Thanks in adavnce. Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up Thumbn10
RogelioGomez
RogelioGomez

Back to top Go down

Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up Empty Re: Questions regarding black bar that pops up before the game/rom starts up

Post by Lorenzolamas 04/05/23, 08:54 pm

Hello,

As stated at the top of this forum, we do not provide support for the custom version of Retrobat,

Please contact Virtualman for its version support, or install the official version of Retrobat.

I close this topic.

BR
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down