RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dreamcast controls won't work on some games

2 posters

Go down

Dreamcast controls won't work on some games Empty Dreamcast controls won't work on some games

Post by Stavros75 08/05/23, 02:13 pm

I am using flycast and I tried crazy taxi (the a setup didn't work so in settings of the game I changed it to b setup and it works) and second one, the Daytona.

In this game even if the controls work in the menu in the game I cannot do nothing. Neither accelerate or turn the car, nothing. Is there a setting of the Dreamcast I must follow to play with my 6 buttons and a sanwa stick setup I have? Thank you.
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Dreamcast controls won't work on some games Empty Re: Dreamcast controls won't work on some games

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/05/23, 02:37 pm

Hi, hello is still not optional...

"(the a setup didn't work so in settings of the game I changed it to b setup and it works) "

Where ?

if you are using an arcade stick, is normal, this game is playable with an analogic stick or a steering wheel.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Stavros75 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Dreamcast controls won't work on some games Empty Re: Dreamcast controls won't work on some games

Post by Stavros75 08/05/23, 02:42 pm

I didnt know it needs a steering wheel. I am using an arcade stick yes, so it's unplayable for me. No harm done, it's just one game. Thank you again 👍👍

*where?" In the settings of the game, it has an option to change from a to b setup, don't know what it does but it works.
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/05/23, 02:47 pm

There is lot of dreamcast game using only analogic stick to work.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stavros75 08/05/23, 02:59 pm

So if I use arcade sticks and buttons they won't work. Right?
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/05/23, 02:59 pm

it depend the games.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stavros75 08/05/23, 03:09 pm

Is there a list? Or some settings I can change for them to work?
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/05/23, 03:11 pm

i don't know if a list exist.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stavros75 08/05/23, 03:12 pm

Ok. I will delete the ones that don't work. 👍👍👍👍👍👍
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down