RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0

2 posters

Go down

Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0 Empty Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0

Post by Stavros75 25/05/23, 02:19 am

Hi to the team.

After the update it lost the configuration i had with my arcade sticks (2 player setup) and i had to reconfigure.
The problem is that even thought i use the ones i like the system does something weird, for example, i know that to access the retroarch menu you must hit select and player one A button. But even thought i am pressing those keys nothing happens, it only pops a message on the lower left corner saying "null". I also cannot close a game, on version 5.2 i press together select and start and the game exits, now in 5.3 nothing happens, with the same button mapping. Now the game exits with select and player one Right trigger button, weird stuff. Also i can enter credits (MAME) but start button wont start the game, i must press B to start the game but in the game no button works, only the joystick. Also when i exit a game (select and right trigger) the controlls does not work at all I must restart retrobat to function again. Is there something i can do? is it a bug? Can you please help?
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0 Empty Re: Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0

Post by Stavros75 25/05/23, 02:18 pm

Hello again, i returned back to 5.2.0 everything works fine. Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0 1f603
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0 Empty Re: Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0

Post by tartifless 25/05/23, 02:24 pm

Hello,

There is no difference between 5.2 and 5.3 when it comes to Retroarch controls, I guess it is just the selection of input driver or the configuration of your controllers in RetroBat interface that is different.
Can you share the file es_input.cfg from both configurations ?

Cannot configure controls (arcade sticks) after update to 5.3.0 Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stavros75 26/05/23, 12:19 pm

Hello, where can i find this file?
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down