RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system!

3 posters

Go down

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system! Empty SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system!

Post by Minamoto Kobayashi 06/07/23, 06:26 am

Hello everyone!
I have found You googling a lot, and it seems a very nice forum with disposable peoples .. well done work guys!
I have a question for You: I built a bartop with inside a Batocera interface under Linux system.
MAME works fine with all the ROMs, except the SNES bootleg ROMs: when I try to select a game
(for example, LEGEND), nothing happens, the system return to the game list.
It seems that is missed something like a BIOS (I had the same issue with MEGAPLAY ROMs,
solved putting the BIOS files inside every ROM archive of the Megaplay system), but I haven't found
any BIOS for this system. Anyone can tell me how I can launch these kind of ROMs?
Thanks in advance!  cheers
Minamoto Kobayashi
Minamoto Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system! Empty Re: SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system!

Post by getupor 06/07/23, 07:02 am

Hello and welcome.

The fact is that you're on the RetroBat forum...

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system! Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system! Empty Re: SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system!

Post by Minamoto Kobayashi 06/07/23, 03:44 pm

Hi.
Sorry I have seeen that there are other topics regarding questions about Batocera.
It is not allowed to discuss something about this system here?
Minamoto Kobayashi
Minamoto Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 06/07/23, 03:58 pm

Hello

I would say that you can discuss it in the "general discussions" topic, but you will get better support on batocera on their own forums / discord channel.

Regards.

SNES Bootleg ROMs don't work on Batocera system! Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Minamoto Kobayashi 06/07/23, 04:01 pm

Ah ok, everything clear now! Very Happy
Can You move my thread in the right session please?
Minamoto Kobayashi
Minamoto Kobayashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down