RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!!

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!! Empty [RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!!

Post by Neoguto 20/07/23, 09:09 pm

Hi there!!

I have added some windows games in retrobat game menus using shortcuts.
All the games are opening and working fine, so I scraped the games using gamedb and found some media for some games, but even configuring the gamelist manually, the media are not showing up in the retrobat menu.

Is there something I need to do to make it work?

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!! Captur10
Neoguto
Neoguto

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!! Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!!

Post by DeadVoivod 21/07/23, 12:16 am

Hi,

I can see that your thumbnail and fanart images show, but if it didn’t scrape a gameplay screenshot during the process it doesn't show because it should be under:

<image>./images/game name.jpg</image>

My guess is that neither gamedb or any other scraping site covers a lot of Windows games, thus you would probably need to add them manually.

F.ex. just find a screenshot of Midnight Castle Succubus, save it in your images section, name it whatever you want like Midnight Castle Succubus.jpg and add it in the gamelist like <image>./images/Midnight Castle Succubus.jpg</image> and then it should show.
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Neoguto likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!! Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!!

Post by Neoguto 21/07/23, 01:33 am

DeadVoivod wrote:Hi,

I can see that your thumbnail and fanart images show, but if it didn’t scrape a gameplay screenshot during the process it doesn't show because it should be under:

<image>./images/game name.jpg</image>

My guess is that neither gamedb or any other scraping site covers a lot of Windows games, thus you would probably need to add them manually.

F.ex. just find a screenshot of Midnight Castle Succubus, save it in your images section, name it whatever you want like Midnight Castle Succubus.jpg and add it in the gamelist like <image>./images/Midnight Castle Succubus.jpg</image> and then it should show.

The Scrape find some images, but in retrobat list, none image are showed!

EDIT: SOLVED!!!!
I just change the list visualization mode on options from automatic to detailed.
Neoguto
Neoguto

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 21/07/23, 08:39 am

Hello,
You need to change the visualisation type

[RESOLVED] Problems after scrape windows games!! Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Neoguto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadVoivod 21/07/23, 12:07 pm

I also use the detailed view, it the best in my opinion Surprised
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Neoguto likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Neoguto 21/07/23, 10:53 pm

tartifless wrote:Hello,
You need to change the visualisation type

DeadVoivod wrote:I also use the detailed view, it the best in my opinion Surprised

Yeah!! I change to detailed and work.

I just found it strange that it didn't work in automatic, since I use it in all the other lists.
Neoguto
Neoguto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down