RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vectrex Armor Attack audio issues

2 posters

Go down

Vectrex Armor Attack audio issues Empty Vectrex Armor Attack audio issues

Post by pckid32 24/07/23, 06:44 am

Only one I have problem with. Audio startup music is ok bu once tanks move there is a loud screeching sound. Anyone had this issue and found a solution?
pckid32
pckid32

Back to top Go down

Vectrex Armor Attack audio issues Empty Re: Vectrex Armor Attack audio issues

Post by DeadVoivod 24/07/23, 03:22 pm

Hi,

How do you run the game, which emulator do you use, RetroArch core? Did you try a different ROM? Did you try different audio options? Did you check forums more related to running Vectrex games if there’s a particular problem with that game?

A bit more info would be useful as this is not a RetroBat issue, RetroBat just launches your game, what happens after that is not anymore related to RetroBat.
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by pckid32 25/07/23, 06:05 am

DeadVoivod wrote:Hi,

How do you run the game, which emulator do you use, RetroArch core? Did you try a different ROM? Did you try different audio options? Did you check forums more related to running Vectrex games if there’s a particular problem with that game?

A bit more info would be useful as this is not a RetroBat issue, RetroBat just launches your game, what happens after that is not anymore related to RetroBat.

ooops. My bad. Blame it on old age. Didn't even mean to ask here. In my Forum URL folder Retrobat and Retropie are next to each other. Meant to do this on my Retropie Forum. Retrobat Vectrex Armor Attack works just fine on my Dell laptop.

Sorry to have wasted your time. Yes, I know, the Retrobat forum logo is huge and bright blue. Go figure. Smile
pckid32
pckid32

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadVoivod 25/07/23, 01:32 pm

No problem mate Very Happy I’m almost 52 now, so this also happens to me sometimes, might definitely just be the age Wink
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down