RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Openbor emulator cannot save settings

2 posters

Go down

Openbor emulator cannot save settings Empty Openbor emulator cannot save settings

Post by arry2012 02/10/23, 08:28 pm

Hello everyone, administrator!

After my OPENBOR game was placed in the ROMS folder, the game list appeared! But I cannot change the game settings, and the save also failed! I found that the game only supports opengl video drivers, not SDL, and the filters can only be changed through external settings of retrobat, and then synchronized into the game. This may be a problem with the reshade plugin!

If I put the game in the Windows folder and run it in PC format, then I won't be able to use the decoration box! Just like street of rage remake 5.2, it belongs to PC games and cannot use filters and decorative frames!

Now I hope the administrator can give me a method to save the settings normally!

I come from China and it took me a lot of effort to find this place. I sincerely request your help~ My system is win10 X64, all components are installed! Could the administrator verify this issue?

Finally, thank you for this software. It's really great, thank you all!
arry2012
arry2012

Back to top Go down

Openbor emulator cannot save settings Empty Re: Openbor emulator cannot save settings

Post by getupor 03/10/23, 05:43 pm

Hello
Do you have an exemple of the game used ?
That we can have a look and test ?

Openbor emulator cannot save settings Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Openbor emulator cannot save settings Empty Re: Openbor emulator cannot save settings

Post by arry2012 03/10/23, 06:00 pm

Hello getupor!

Some games, such as' Golden Axe Legend 'and' Maximum Carnage Return '!

After trying to save the settings, entering the game again will restore the initial settings. And the progress of the game will also be lost. I couldn't find any archived files in the save folder.

Could you please test it? Thank you!
arry2012
arry2012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down