RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis

2 posters

Go down

Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis Empty Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis

Post by Briken 10/10/23, 09:26 pm

Hello, I am currently using the latest retrobat version 5.3.0.  I am having an issue where the x axis is inverted when playing Star Wars Trilogy. (Left goes right and right goes left)  I have attempted to change the supermodel.ini file so that x no longer inverts, but once I launch the game via emulationstation; it defaults the .ini file back.  My guess is that Retrobat already has a default setting that is overwriting the ini once launched.  Is there a setting in Retrobat that can correct this?  (This is only occurring with Star Wars Trilogy) Thank you in advance for any thoughts you may have.
Briken
Briken

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis Empty Re: Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis

Post by tartifless 10/10/23, 09:30 pm

Hello,

Disable automatic configuration and perform the settings directly in supermodel.

But are you sure it is inverted and not designed like that ?
What is your controller ?

Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Briken likes this post

Back to top Go down

Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis Empty Re: Star Wars Trilogy - SuperModel - Inverted x axis

Post by Briken 10/10/23, 10:19 pm

I am using a sn30 pro+, but disabling the auto config solved the issue for me. I was able to adjust the controls in supermodel and they saved!! Smile Thank you very much for the quick reply and help!
Briken
Briken

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down