RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game)

2 posters

Go down

background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game) Empty background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game)

Post by wtstreetglow 30/12/23, 07:13 pm

Hello all,

Is there anything that can be done on my end to get this working properly? im not certain what is going on is a designed for situation in the code for retrobat.

This is a ea sports game which I purchased and launch through steam, however, it looks like during the launching process, steam launches the ea app also almost like a validation with ea and the the game starts. i believe this is causing issues between the handing off of the game from retrobat to the game.

The retrobat launching screen looks right and the launching never fails. Also, when exiting the pc game, retrobat takes back control just as usual and then i can continue picking other games. 

For some reason the background music never stops from retrobat when the pc game launches.

I can provide a video if necessary, if my description isn't good enough. Thank you all for any thoughts/ guidance.
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game) Empty Re: background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game)

Post by tartifless 30/12/23, 07:48 pm

This will be fixed in v6

background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game) Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game) Empty Re: background music not turning off when launching steam game from retrobat (ea sports pga tour golf game)

Post by wtstreetglow 30/12/23, 09:57 pm

@tartifless Ahh, I see. Thank you so much for always helping me out with things I didn't know. Very appreciative and so happy with everything!!
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down