RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music)

3 posters

Go down

Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music) Empty Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music)

Post by Virtualman 07/10/20, 01:56 am

Is this even possible?

Upon game load - music fades out
Upon game exit - music continues where it left off...

If donation is a motivation factor I will Smile np... I know this stuff is not easy

VMAN!
Virtualman

Back to top Go down

Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music) Empty Re: Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music)

Post by LeongRJ 15/12/22, 03:00 pm

tartifless wrote:Can you try to upgrade to SDL 2.26.1 ?
Download this file : https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/releases/download/release-2.26.1/SDL2-2.26.1-win32-x86.zip

Extract sdl2.dll and place it in your retrobat\emulationstation (it will replace the current 2.24 version).

And report back to us

This solution worked for me.
LeongRJ
LeongRJ

Back to top Go down

Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music) Empty Re: Background Music (Fade in/out when game loads) and (Continue playing music)

Post by Lorenzolamas 17/12/22, 04:29 pm

LeongRJ wrote:
tartifless wrote:Can you try to upgrade to SDL 2.26.1 ?
Download this file : https://github.com/libsdl-org/SDL/releases/download/release-2.26.1/SDL2-2.26.1-win32-x86.zip

Extract sdl2.dll and place it in your retrobat\emulationstation (it will replace the current 2.24 version).

And report back to us

This solution worked for me.

Hey my guy, you're bringing up topics that are 1 or even 2 years old, and which therefore don't talk about V5, or maybe not even v 4.0.2

(please, choose an avatar)
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down