RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat)

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat) Empty [RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat)

Post by wtstreetglow 01/01/24, 02:15 pm

Hello all,

Just thinking ahead to the v6 version update of retrobat. I'm feeling pretty lazy and don't want to go through the process of updating my final burn rom version (also because I don't know how to).

With that being said, is there a way to stop updates of the final burn cores/ emulators (I don't really know what they are just yet as I have went into deep research of this subject before talking with the forum)?

I am also up for other ideas/ concepts as I don't know the best way ahead on this subject.

Thank you all for all of the guidance you all have given me on previous subjects and this subject. Very thankful for your all's knowledge!!
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat)

Post by wtstreetglow 05/01/24, 08:36 pm

Sorry to bump this one but I am a little lost on this.

Any guidance would be very helpful to me.
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat) Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat)

Post by tartifless 07/01/24, 10:12 pm

Hello,

We only have fbneo through Retroarch core, so the same as for mame, you can keep the current fbneo_libretro.dll file (in emulators\retroarch\cores) to keep the current version that works for you.

[RESOLVED] Thinking ahead about final burn neo and retrobat updates (Since the rom version is specific to the emulator version, is there a way for me to stop updates to final burn within retrobat) Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtstreetglow 08/01/24, 02:17 am

This makes perfect sense. Thank you for responding to this one @tartifless
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down