RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games load behind taskbar or windows

2 posters

Go down

Games load behind taskbar or windows Empty Games load behind taskbar or windows

Post by durdensbuddy 24/02/24, 07:25 pm

Hello,

Im new to retrobat, and emulation in general, so far I am mostly managing the build of my first system.  I am encountering one frustrating issue, however when I load a game it loads behind the taskbar, if I have any windows open (even minimized) they open atop the game.

What makes it annoying, is this is jot a consistent issue.  Im going through all my games to pare down the collectio. To only games I will actually play.  As I go through I can get 20-30 in a row that will open under other windows, then another 10-20 where everything opens fine and I can play the game.

EDIT: this issue seems to only occur when I am using retroarch cores, when using standalone emulators, this is not an issue

Retrobat 6
Win 11
I9-11900h
No graphics card

Settings in Batgui

FULL SCREEN - Enabled
FORCE FULL SCREEN - Enabled

Prior to posting Ive google and found that enabling play intro video can resolve this.  In my case it has not.  I have enable Intro video and Random Video enabled.
durdensbuddy
durdensbuddy

Back to top Go down

Games load behind taskbar or windows Empty Re: Games load behind taskbar or windows

Post by FiveOver014 25/02/24, 03:19 am

Have you tried to disable the force full screen to see if that helps... some emulators have a built in full screen setting which you can change for those system separately.
FiveOver014
FiveOver014

Back to top Go down

Games load behind taskbar or windows Empty Re: Games load behind taskbar or windows

Post by durdensbuddy 25/02/24, 06:57 pm

Thanks for the tip. Didn't work sadly.
durdensbuddy
durdensbuddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down