RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ?

3 posters

Go down

Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ? Empty Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ?

Post by starkid84 08/03/24, 09:37 pm

Is there any tools or automated way to take pre-existing media, boxes, video snaps, banners, etc... to retrobat from other locations, or frontends?

I have all the media needed already organized from previous retrofe setups, and launchbox setups.

All I want to do is use local media for retrobat.   I'm aware of symbolic links, and editing manually with notepad.  But even then the process would be tedious and long for each platform/game.

I also have looked in to ARRM, but I have no idea if it can do such a task, as its functions are not well documented, and its interface is somewhat of a design nightmare.

Anyone successfully find a method for using pre-existing assets without manually editing XML's?

Thanks.
starkid84
starkid84

Back to top Go down

Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ? Empty Re: Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ?

Post by getupor 08/03/24, 09:38 pm

Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ? Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ? Empty Re: Any tools/methods to scrape locally or customize media locations ?

Post by Lorenzolamas 08/03/24, 11:53 pm

"Hello"
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down