RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead"

2 posters

Go down

keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead" Empty keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead"

Post by milktea625 Sun 21 Nov - 1:55

hi, I'm new to retrobat; not sure if it's the right place to ask.

I've recently set up retrobat and a few Naomi games, running through the flypast/libretro core, while the direction and coin/start works in the game "typing of the dead", all other keys don't work at all, is there a way I could configure keyboard to be one of the devices? Thanks.
milktea625
milktea625

Back to top Go down

keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead" Empty Re: keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead"

Post by Lorenzolamas Sun 21 Nov - 8:16

Hello,

Like is explained on the FAQ, create an custom controller config, and select KEYBOARD.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead" Empty Re: keyboard doesn't work in the game "typing of the dead"

Post by milktea625 Wed 24 Nov - 0:17

thanks for your reply, I tried what you said, entered quick menu and set port 1 as keyboard, but still didn't work; I then tested the exact same rom in standalone retroarch 1.9.13 using flypast core as well; it worked perfectly fine by default (even without creating a keyboard profile or mapping port 1 as keyboard).

weird
milktea625
milktea625

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas Wed 24 Nov - 12:47

I specially downloaded this game and tested, and it works very well with my keyboard...
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down