RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators.

4 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators. Empty [RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators.

Post by Spidgeon 03/05/22, 02:04 pm

All I did was re-config my controller and now the start + select hotkey for exiting games isn't working on non retroarch emulators. It worked perfectly fine before. Is there anyway to reset this?
Spidgeon
Spidgeon

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators.

Post by Stavros75 03/05/22, 03:19 pm

Did you tryied to remap the button again?
Stavros75
Stavros75

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators.

Post by Aynshe 03/05/22, 04:41 pm

Spidgeon wrote:All I did was re-config my controller and now the start + select hotkey for exiting games isn't working on non retroarch emulators. It worked perfectly fine before. Is there anyway to reset this?

I also have the same problem t847-hotkeystart-en-dehors-de-retrorch-ne-fonctionne-plus.

I did not manage to make it work again, even after a fresh install of windows and retrobat.

So I stopped looking and I use JoyToKey for alt+F4, small detail I had to choose from the "L-alt" list in joytokey and not just the "alt" key.
Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 03/05/22, 05:07 pm

Aynshe, it's not because you don't succeed that you have to give bad workaround to others users !

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aynshe 03/05/22, 08:32 pm

getupor wrote:Aynshe, it's not because you don't succeed that you have to give bad workaround to others users !

C'est quoi ce message ?

Ce n'est pas une solution, mais un dépannage... No soucis, je m'abstiendrais d'apporter une aide/dépannage, de poser et répondre sur votre forum.

Et c'est un fait, je n'ai pas pu trouver la raison, la commande Select+start a fini par ne plus répondre en dehors de retroarch et personne n'a pu m'apporter une solution.
Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 03/05/22, 09:00 pm

@Aynshe
Ce message, il est pourtant clair a mon sens, mais je vais le redire en français pour retirer toute ambiguïté.
A aucun moment, l'utilisation d'un logiciel tiers n'est recommandé par l'équipe de développement. Ce n'est pas souhaité que chaque personne venant ici, cherchant une solution à un problème similaire, vienne a utiliser une méthode de contournement parcequ'un utilisateur n'a pas trouvé d'autre moyen. La bidouille est une chose, la conseiller sur le forum officiel en est une autre.

@Spidgeon
Which kind of controller are u using ?
Which non-retroarch emulator are you trying to close ?
Can you please try to take the file es_padtokey.cfg that you can find in \RetroBat\system\templates\emulationstation\, copy it, then replace the one that you will find in \RetroBat\emulationstation\.emulationstation

[RESOLVED] Start + Select to quit game no longer working for non retroarch emulators. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aynshe 09/12/22, 12:53 am

résolu en V5

Aynshe
Aynshe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down