RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen.

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. Empty [RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen.

Post by Revolvermann 09/02/24, 08:41 pm

Hello,
When I start a 3ds game in Retrobat, only Citra opens with the game list. The game does not start directly from Retrobat. I can start the game in Citra. But that's not the point of a frontend.
And when I start an nds game in Retrobat, the game always only starts in the window (Desmume), not in full screen.
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen.

Post by Lorenzolamas 09/02/24, 08:45 pm

Hi,

The 3DS games run fine outside Retrobat, directly with citra ?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. Empty Re: [RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen.

Post by Revolvermann 09/02/24, 09:00 pm

Lorenzolamas wrote:Hi,

The 3DS games run fine outside Retrobat, directly with citra ?
yes!
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 09/02/24, 09:01 pm

Can you show your roms\3ds folder ?

And also what version of citra you are using
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolvermann 09/02/24, 09:37 pm

tartifless wrote:Can you show your roms\3ds folder ?

And also what version of citra you are using

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. 610
[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. 510

I want  to update my Retrobat to 6, but getting an error. It does not start anymore.
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 09/02/24, 09:40 pm

That's an old citra version, they have changed command line since.

Use the version provided with retrobat.

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolvermann 09/02/24, 11:00 pm

tartifless wrote:That's an old citra version, they have changed command line since.

Works! Thank you!

And how can I get desmume to start in fullscreen?

Last edited by Revolvermann on 09/02/24, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 09/02/24, 11:05 pm

Revolvermann wrote:
tartifless wrote:That's an old citra version, they have changed command line since.

Works! Thank you!

Tops : happy for you !
Have fun

[RESOLVED] 3ds game doesn't start, only Citra game list. NDS Desmume no full screen. Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 09/02/24, 11:41 pm

Revolvermann wrote:

And how can I get desmume to start in fullscreen?

this is the version provided with Retrobat ?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 10/02/24, 12:02 am

We do not provide desmume as a standalone emulator ==> are you talking about retroarch ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolvermann 10/02/24, 12:04 am

tartifless wrote:We do not provide desmume as a standalone emulator ==> are you talking about retroarch ?

No, Retrobat does not has desmume. But it has standalone melonds. I will try melonds.
The retroarch ds cores runs very bad for me, very slow.
Why there is no desmume in Retrobat, the most popular ds emulator?
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 10/02/24, 12:08 am

Because the libretro core and the standalone are very close

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Revolvermann 10/02/24, 01:04 am

tartifless wrote:Because the libretro core and the standalone are very close

Melonds standalone runs great. In Retrobat 5.3 there was no standalone DS emulator. That's why I had to put Desmume in. Retroarch always runs way slower than standalone emus. In Retroarch der DS cores are lagging extreme in resolution over 2x! In Desmume standalone you can use 7x resolution! Libretro cores and standalone are NOT very close.
Revolvermann
Revolvermann

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down