RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch.

2 posters

Go down

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch. Empty Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch.

Post by digifrac 09/09/22, 02:36 pm

Hi

I am trying to change the over scan options in retroarch so that the hand-held bezels will size correctly with the displayed core aspect ratio. How do I show the retroarch menu when playing a GBA game so I can make the relevant adjustments.
Any help much appreciated.
digifrac
digifrac

https://www.geekoverload.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch. Empty Re: Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch.

Post by getupor 09/09/22, 06:06 pm

Hello

The required FAQ is here.

What do you want to do exactly (because main of the settings can be done from Retrobat)

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch. 2022-044

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch. Empty Re: Bezel over scan options for hand held games retroarch.

Post by digifrac 10/09/22, 07:13 pm

HI
I am trying to adjust the over scan for the core in retroarch so the displayed game fits inside the bezel window correctly. The current setting is too big and some of the image is hidden behind the bezel.
Regards.
digifrac
digifrac

https://www.geekoverload.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum