RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 Empty [RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64

Post by derhundi 17/09/22, 01:10 pm

Hello dear community,

I read here in the forum over one year ago https://retrobat.forumgaming.fr/t717-how-to-install-hd-textures-for-mupen64plus-next   that we have to be patient about to enable hd textures for the nintendo 64. Do you know if it is possible to use hd texture packs for it? Maybe if yes, do you have a tutorial? And if it is not possible to activate texture packs do you know if the big retrobat update V.5 will do it? I hope you can help me, thank you Smile
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64

Post by getupor 17/09/22, 02:17 pm

Hello

On the V5, put your textures on \bios\Mupen64plus\hires_texture\

Then from Retrobat menu :

Go the per-game menu (long press)
[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 HDoz3Lv

Then go to visual rendering option
[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 ZnEXcnR

Finally, choose the option that match to your texture pack
[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 J9TImqP

The first start should be a bit longer than usual

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Kayl, Sol88 and derhundi like this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 Empty Re: [RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64

Post by Kayl 17/09/22, 03:09 pm

Hello,

To complete the answer of getupor,

If you have uncompiled textures, you need to place them in bios\mupen64plus\hires_textures, then enable the cache option in RetroBat.

If you have precompiled htc or hts textures pack, you place them in bios\mupen64plus\cache, then enable rice if htc or cache if hts.

[RESOLVED] [V5 BETA1] HD Textures - Nintendo 64 Admin4
Kayl
Kayl
Admin

https://www.retrobat.ovh

Sol88 and derhundi like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by derhundi 17/09/22, 03:44 pm

Perfecto! Thank you very much for your answer! Now everything with HD Textures works perfect cheers You´re the best cheers I have got one another question but that has nothing to do with HD Textures, so i will open a new topic Smile
derhundi
derhundi

getupor likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down