RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[V5 BETA1] - Xbox 360 Controller

2 posters

Go down

[V5 BETA1]  - Xbox 360 Controller Empty [V5 BETA1] - Xbox 360 Controller

Post by derhundi 17/09/22, 04:02 pm

Hello dear community,

everytime when I play retrobat I use my original Xbox 360 Controller with my original microsoft wireless adapter for the controller. There are no problems, everything works perfect. But when I start retrobat V.5 beta there appears at the screen that two controllers are detected - but I only have one! Then there appears at the screen that this is controller 3 - when I configure the controller and I´m finished then appears the same screen with two gamepads are detected... I can repeat everything but I can´t leave the screen...When I want to do it with the hotkey then everything runs too fast in retrobat and after two seconds the screen for the controller configuration appears again. The only way that I can use retrobat V.5. beta is with the keyboard and when I don´t use my Xbox 360 Controller. I hope you have an answer, thanks a lot Smile

[V5 BETA1]  - Xbox 360 Controller Img_5611
[V5 BETA1]  - Xbox 360 Controller Img_5610
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

[V5 BETA1]  - Xbox 360 Controller Empty Re: [V5 BETA1] - Xbox 360 Controller

Post by derhundi 19/09/22, 08:13 pm

Edit: Now I tested Retrobat V.5. beta with my Xbox one Controller and with this everything is working fine. Maybe the problem with the Xbox 360 Controller is because it is a beta of Retrobat. I have to waiting and keep cool Cool
derhundi
derhundi

Back to top Go down

Post by Planetdune 25/09/22, 08:34 pm

derhundi wrote:Edit: Now I tested Retrobat V.5. beta with my Xbox one Controller and with this everything is working fine. Maybe the problem with the Xbox 360 Controller is because it is a beta of Retrobat. I have to waiting and keep cool Cool

Using a 360 and beta and all fine here. But the screenshots you show are Emulation Station. I don't think the controllers is something Retrobat changes anything for.. but I could be wrong.
Planetdune
Planetdune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down