RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller)

4 posters

Go down

Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller) Empty Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller)

Post by wtstreetglow 18/01/24, 10:13 pm

Hello all,

Are there known issues with the subject?

If I open yuzu directly and fix the controller settings, all works well.

But when I exit and then launch the game from retrobat, yuzu does not recognize my controller at all.

All other systems launched from retrobat work perfectly (with regards to the controller)

Thank you all for any guidance you can give me on getting this working properly.
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller) Empty Re: Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller)

Post by getupor 18/01/24, 10:23 pm

Hello
May I could start to say you that title post doesn't need to be so long ? 😉
Anyway, try to check if the fix on the wiki could help you
https://wiki.retrobat.org/tutorials/know-issues-and-fixes#yuzu-controller-configuration-failing

Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller) Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller) Empty Re: Known issue? Autoconfiguration of controller doesn't seem to be working correctly for switch yuzu (using XBOX one controller)

Post by Lorenzolamas 18/01/24, 11:38 pm

May I could start to say you that title post doesn't need to be so long ?

Yes a little bit more shorter for your next post, please.
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by wtstreetglow 19/01/24, 12:17 am

@lorenzolamas & @getupor

No problem, I follow you on shortening my titles.

Thank you all for your responses.

@getupor, I will give your idea a try from the wiki and report back. I didn't even see that.

getupor wrote:Anyway, try to check if the fix on the wiki could help you
https://wiki.retrobat.org/tutorials/know-issues-and-fixes#yuzu-controller-configuration-failing

Last edited by wtstreetglow on 19/01/24, 01:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DeadVoivod 19/01/24, 05:42 am

Wow, probably you’re the winner of this month longest title post Very Happy
DeadVoivod
DeadVoivod

Back to top Go down

Post by wtstreetglow 19/01/24, 01:51 pm

DeadVoivod wrote:Wow, probably you’re the winner of this month longest title post Very Happy
@DeadVoiVod, haha. Hey, at least I won something 😄
wtstreetglow
wtstreetglow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down