RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows?

2 posters

Go down

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows? Empty Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows?

Post by Lost_Fox__ 01/08/24, 04:39 pm

Hello everyone!

I setup retrobat for my kids a few weeks ago. They've been loving it. I got them playing breath of the wild on it, and they've gotten stuck on a few shrines that require the controller gyoscope. I've tried a few times to get it working, but have failed.

Is getting the gyrsocope working possible? What is the general process to do this?
Lost_Fox__
Lost_Fox__

Back to top Go down

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows? Empty Re: Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows?

Post by tartifless 01/08/24, 04:46 pm

Hello,
What is your controller ? Because xbox controllers do not have motion.
Only switch pro and dualsense can work with motion.

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows? Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows? Empty Re: Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows?

Post by Lost_Fox__ 02/08/24, 01:56 am

Thanks for the response!

I'm glad I asked this before I bought more controllers. What controller do you recommend? If I buy a Switch Pro controller and connect it to my Windows computer, should it just work?
Lost_Fox__
Lost_Fox__

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 02/08/24, 08:06 am

Hello,
We recommand dualsense over switch pro.

Switch pro, for few emulators, will not respond to buttons being pushed.

Getting controller gyroscope working with yuzu / xbox controller and Windows? Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down