RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun?

2 posters

Go down

Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun? Empty Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun?

Post by hozerino 18/11/22, 02:08 am

Hello everyone, I wanted to buy a LightGun to play old arcade shooters, but where I live (South America), importing a LightGun comes extremely expensive, so I sought an alternative. On EmuELEC, I know there's a way of configuring the Wii sensor (Mayflash version) to be used as a LightGun controller, but I wanted to know if I can do that in RetroBat as well (I don't know if it's an EmuELEC thing, a Retroarch thing or an EmulationStation thinkg (less probable)) before buying a Mayflash sensor (that comes kinda expensive as well, but way less than the LightGun).

Thanks!
hozerino
hozerino

Back to top Go down

Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun? Empty Re: Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun?

Post by getupor 18/11/22, 06:52 am

Hello
Yes for sure you can.
Furthermore, with Retrobat V5, you will get a new soft created by the developer of ES, that make the use of the WiiMote easier. More information will come.

Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun? Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Aynshe likes this post

Back to top Go down

Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun? Empty Re: Can I use Wii sensor to play games that require LightGun?

Post by hozerino 18/11/22, 06:54 am

That's awesome, thanks for the reply!
hozerino
hozerino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down