RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help Empty [RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help

Post by davect 10/12/22, 09:09 am

I switched to retrobat v5, I installed the megabezel pack, or followed the instructions, selected the vulcan drivers but it doesn't work, when I run a rom I get black screen, but the game is running because I listen to the audio. my pc: asus x570 motherboard, 32 gb ram ddr4 ryzen 5800x , rtx 3080 graphics card and 2k monitor. is there a log file i can post to help me understand what is broken ?
davect
davect

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help Empty Re: [RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help

Post by davect 25/12/22, 07:59 am

I have been using retrobat for 2 years with great enthusiasm, about 1 month ago I also gave my contribution by making a small donation to all of you developers for your commitment and for creating this wonderful front end, but after 69 visuals no one deigned to give a help. I am very sorry, but I understand that you cannot go after everyone. I wish you all a merry Christmas
davect
davect

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help Empty Re: [RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help

Post by getupor 25/12/22, 08:32 am

Hello Dave
Seems that we have missed your message, sorry for that.
Starting from the beginning, do the games appear normally when you try to start without mega-bezels?
Have you installed all pre requisite
https://wiki.retrobat.org/get-started/prerequisites

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davect 25/12/22, 08:35 am

yes, the games start normally, I have the necessary requirements, I set retrobat with the vulkan drivers but it doesn't work
davect
davect

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 25/12/22, 08:48 am

Do you have make an update from V4 to V5 ?
If so, can you test with a fresh install of the V5 on another place, to see if it change something ? (with only one NES rom for exemple)

[RESOLVED] mega bezel no work on retrobat v5 help Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by davect 25/12/22, 08:52 am

ok i will try now and i will let you know. thank you very much. one last thing, will it be possible one day to implement a jukebox emulator (80's style) inside retrobat?
davect
davect

Back to top Go down

Post by davect 26/12/22, 12:07 pm

i tried installing retrobat as you suggested, and it works. at this point what can I do to restore my retrobat without losing all my roms, emulator settings etc etc?

is it possible that the v4 to v5 update broke retrobat?
davect
davect

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down