RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games

2 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games Empty [RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games

Post by k4dosh1 05/03/23, 04:38 pm

Good morning everybody.
I installed the latest version of RB 5.1.1 and immediately after opening a dialog box with the error "batocera-padsinfo.exe" appears.

this error appears several times while trying to change the emulator menus

when I try to start a game, it crashes, does not start and after using some keys on the keyboard a box appears saying "emulationstation.exe" error.

I read in some topics that it could be something related to the joypad or a dll, but without a controller connected, the error also occurs.

Windows 11 and logitech f710 with xbox 360 driver.

Thanks for the solution if any.
k4dosh1
k4dosh1

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games

Post by getupor 05/03/23, 06:56 pm

Hello
Can you precise what you're doing when you say "while trying to change the emulator menus".

BTW, can you try with BatGui to reset your controller configuration ?

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games Empty Re: [RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games

Post by k4dosh1 05/03/23, 11:29 pm

Hi

Thanks for the answer.

in this case it would be anything you do in RB. It's not something specific, for example sometimes I'm in the audio settings and the error box appears.... sometimes downloading themes.... sometimes without doing anything, just with the emulator open..... just the freeze that occurs when I try to load a game and the "emulationstation.exe" error appears

RB 4.02 worked perfectly on this machine and then today I downloaded it again and the same error appears. my windows updated a few weeks ago... i'll see if it could be something related too.

tks
k4dosh1
k4dosh1

Back to top Go down

Post by k4dosh1 07/03/23, 02:39 pm

I formatted the pc and reinstalled windows... Win11 and now I don't get any errors. I disabled updates. I believe it is resolved. Thanks.
k4dosh1
k4dosh1

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 07/03/23, 02:40 pm

Thanks a lot to let us know !

enjoy with V5 Wink

[RESOLVED] Error batocera-padsinfo.exe and no loading games Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down