RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration.

2 posters

Go down

error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration. Empty error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration.

Post by andrewpy 05/05/23, 07:22 am

Hello I currently have a problem with the ryujinx emulator because when I start a game from retrobat I get an error Application : Failed to load config! Loading the default config instead. this changes the settings of the emulator and I have to put it all back again, does anyone know how to fix it? sorry for my bad english.
andrewpy
andrewpy

Back to top Go down

error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration. Empty Re: error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration.

Post by tartifless 05/05/23, 08:57 am

Hello,

Use the fix on our "known issues" on the wiki page.

error when launching a game in ryujinx directly from retro bat error Application error : Error loading configuration. Loading the default configuration. Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down