RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections.

2 posters

Go down

Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections. Empty Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections.

Post by blindsidedubs 06/03/23, 02:54 pm

Hello there!

Id just like to ask if i am able to edit the images and descriptions of a Dynamic Collection i've created, the theme in question is Artflix-Cobalto and it has a wonderful Sports theme image and description on its automated collection, however it does not pick up all the games required. It only gets 367 roms whereas i have 1847 roms of sports games available. Is there anyway i can remedy this?

Thanks a lot in advance Retrobat team.

blindsidedubs
blindsidedubs

Back to top Go down

Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections. Empty Re: Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections.

Post by blindsidedubs 15/03/23, 02:54 pm

up
blindsidedubs
blindsidedubs

Back to top Go down

Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections. Empty Re: Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections.

Post by getupor 15/03/23, 03:12 pm

Hello. Seems that we miss your post...

Anyway, if the games doesn't appear in your dynamic collection, it should be because they aren't recognised in this category.
Can you give us some detailed exemple ?

Editing images & descriptions of Dynamic collections. Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down