RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum

3 posters

Go down

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Empty [RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum

Post by Anubis 12/03/23, 01:53 pm

After many problems going from 5.0 to 5.1.1 I decided to do everything from scratch and now everything is going great, you have done a great job. But in my case, the option to change the core in zxspectrum does not appear.

Last edited by Anubis on 12/03/23, 02:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum

Post by tartifless 12/03/23, 02:10 pm

Hello,

It appears by me, I have the choice between fuse and fbneo.

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Modo
tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Anubis likes this post

Back to top Go down

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Empty Re: [RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum

Post by Anubis 12/03/23, 02:24 pm

Well, then I don't understand what's going on, I haven't touched anything, it's from a clean installation. Thanks for comment
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 12/03/23, 02:28 pm

Can you show what you see when pressing select in zxspectrum gamelist and going to advanced system settings ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 12/03/23, 02:42 pm

That

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Captur12

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Captur11
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 12/03/23, 03:17 pm

Can you show me your retrobat\emulationstation\.emulationstation folder ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 12/03/23, 03:18 pm

This is what you should have:
[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum AWkFk2O

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 12/03/23, 03:46 pm

Yes I know, but it doesn't show up
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 12/03/23, 04:24 pm

Anubis wrote:Yes I know, but it doesn't show up

Can you show me your retrobat\emulationstation\.emulationstation folder ?

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 13/03/23, 10:09 am

This is the content after deleting two files. Now it appears and the problem is solved, thanks, but I still can't access the keyboard with the selection button. I have set the options as shown in the WIKI, I don't know if there is something else that I should look at that conflicts

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Captur13

It's like I have the controls

[RESOLVED] The option to change core does not appear in zxspectrum Captur14
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 13/03/23, 12:00 pm

"but I still can't access the keyboard with the selection button"

I do not understand what that means, neither what you are trying to achieve...

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 13/03/23, 12:31 pm

First excuse my English is not my native language. I mean when I'm inside a game before with the select button I could see the onscreen keyboard on this system and now it doesn't do anything. Let's see if you can give me a clue to fix what I'm doing wrong.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 13/03/23, 01:47 pm

Anubis wrote:First excuse my English is not my native language. I mean when I'm inside a game before with the select button I could see the onscreen keyboard on this system and now it doesn't do anything. Let's see if you can give me a clue to fix what I'm doing wrong.

What version of retrobat are you using ?
As we have a correction in progress for all RetroArch inputs settings in 5.2 beta, i can't remember if it was already available in 5.1.1 stable...

Can you try to set joystick + keyboard option also ?

Regards

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 13/03/23, 02:08 pm

I am in version 5.1.1 stable. I have tried the joystick + keyboard configuration and it still does not work for me, the keyboard does not appear on the screen when I press the selet.
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by tartifless 13/03/23, 04:59 pm

When you are in RetroArch, try pressing the combination to open the RetroArch menu, and save a remap file for the core, this is then fixed only in future 5.2.

tartifless
tartifless
Admin

Anubis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 13/03/23, 10:30 pm

OK thanks
Anubis
Anubis

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorenzolamas 15/03/23, 09:13 pm

Anubis wrote:OK thanks

it's ok for you ?
Lorenzolamas
Lorenzolamas
Admin

Anubis likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis 16/03/23, 09:28 pm

If it's good for me. I'll wait for 5.2. Thanks
Anubis
Anubis

Lorenzolamas likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down