RETROBAT Official Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus

2 posters

Go down

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus Empty Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus

Post by RetroWolfe 30/04/23, 12:41 am

Im having a retrobat audio issue I need help with. The splash video and menus have 0 audio but when I launch games audio works. What can I do? I tried different sound drivers nothing changes. Only the main menus dont have any audio...I tried going into the settings and all the volume levels are turned up as well. Is there any other areas I should be checking or a wait to put audio settings back to default or something? The game audio works fine when I launch games.
RetroWolfe
RetroWolfe

Back to top Go down

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus Empty Re: Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus

Post by getupor 30/04/23, 09:55 am

Hi again.
You use RetroBat on a computer directly, not connected to an HDMI TV or something special ?
Is it a "standard" computer (not NUC nor similar) ?

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus Empty Re: Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus

Post by RetroWolfe 30/04/23, 10:10 am

getupor wrote:Hi again.
You use RetroBat on a computer directly, not connected to an HDMI TV or something special ?

Its a monitor plugged in with HDMI and a green aux cable running to a standard PC
RetroWolfe
RetroWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by RetroWolfe 30/04/23, 11:28 am

RetroWolfe wrote:
getupor wrote:Hi again.

Its a monitor plugged in with HDMI and a green aux cable running to a standard PC

I have a older version of retrobat installed on a diferent drive and all audio works fine....So some setting somewhere is causing a issue....
RetroWolfe
RetroWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by getupor 30/04/23, 12:35 pm

RetroWolfe wrote:

I have a older version of retrobat installed on a diferent drive and all audio works fine....So some setting somewhere is causing a issue....

But does it allready works correctly with sound on the V5 previously ?

Retrobat no audio with intro videos or menus Modo
getupor
getupor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RetroWolfe 30/04/23, 06:54 pm

Yes
RetroWolfe
RetroWolfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down